COVID - 19 - Extension - exempted activities and services
Extension - exempted activities and services
Administrative decision 490/2020 expands the list of activities and services exempted from social, preventive and mandatory quarantine, including:
1. Banking activity with customer service, exclusively with appointment.
2. Garages for maintenance and repair of motor vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles, exclusively when servicing transport linked to essential services: public transport, vehicles of the security and armed forces, vehicles used for health services or belonging to personnel authorized to circulate.
3. Sale of spare parts, parts and pieces for automobiles, motorcycles and bicycles under the modality of door-to-door delivery. Customer service is prohibited.
4. Manufacture of tires; sale and repair of these exclusively when transport related to essential services is assisted: public transport, vehicles of the security and armed forces, vehicles used for health services or belonging to personnel authorized to circulate.
5. Sale of bookstore items and computer supplies, exclusively under the modality of door-to-door delivery. Customer service is prohibited.
In the cases listed above, people must obtain the Certificate of Authorization for Circulation - Covid 19, except for:
1. People with disabilities and those included in the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) group together with a family member or partner.
2. Professionals who carry out home visits to render services for people with disabilities and those included in the group of autism spectrum disorder.
In these cases, it is required to comply with the provisions set forth in Resolution No. 77/2020 of the National Disability Agency (Official Gazette 04/13/2020) which provides:
1. Exits must be limited to 500 meters from the residence and are restricted according to a schedule that depends on the last digit of the ID of the person with a disability or included within the ASD.
2. People must carry the Certificate of Disability or in the case of professional home providers, a copy of their ID and the Certificate of Disability of the person with a disability or included within the ASD.
3. In no case, the circulation of persons with disabilities or professional home providers is authorized if: a) They have symptoms compatible with Covid-19; b) They are over the age of sixty; c) They have chronic respiratory diseases, obstructive pulmonary disease, congenital emphysema, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis and moderate or severe asthma; d) They have heart disease, heart failure, coronary heart disease, valvular heart disease and congenital heart disease; e) They have immunodeficiency; f) They have diabetes, chronic kidney failure on dialysis or with expectations of entering dialysis in the following six months; g) they are pregnant.
The complete and updated list of people exempted from social, preventive and mandatory quarantine is found here https://www.bomchil.com.ar/noticia/238
To read Administrative Decision No. 490/2020, click here
To read Resolution No. 77/2020 of the National Disability Agency, click here